Thursday, November 19, 2015

Personal Manifesto

My name is Danielle Gunn, I am pretty normal, but not like everyone, Five interesting things about me are; I am an only child, and when my friends aren't around I love to spend time with my family like walking on the bike path. Another thing is that I was born in Hawaii on the island of Kauai. I also like going to the beach or on adventures with my friend. I am in 6th grade and go to Kapaa Middle School, I got in a class called Gifted and Talented. One more thing is that I love photography, I love taking pictures of my friends and the beach.
 
My personal Manifesto for 2015-2016 would be.. Life is beautiful. You are the most beautiful. When you do the things you love. Embrace them. Do what you love and do it often. Read. Grow. Learn. Let the road you travel help you find what you love most. Discover. Keep your eyes open to see the beauty along the way. Open your eyes to see the good in others. Open your mouth to speak the words of kindness. Open your mind to New things. Hope. Never stop becoming your very best self. Put your heart into what you love. Savor time with love ones. Invest in your friends. Exercise. Explore. Travel often. When you feel short on time,  unplug. Dream big. Sing loud. Love. Dance. Laugh hard. The world needs your contribution. Create things of beauty. Your creations will help others to see the beauty in the world. Give and share freely. Believe. Time fades to quickly enjoy each day. Lifes greatest joys most often come in all the smallest moments. Dig deep, live large. Catch the joy as it flies. Time fades to quickly enjoy each day.

My manifesto explains if you want something to happen you have to work for it, and if you keep trying you will get what your looking for. Say you want to explore the world, you have to earn it and don't let anyone discourage you about your dreams, no one else knows your dreams, its yours truly so express it!So give your dreams 100% because they will be worth it when you complete it you earn it .One of my dreams were to get into this called GT (Gifted and Talented) GT is a very complex class that took a lot of work to get into, and when I got in this class, that was completing 1 of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment