Thursday, November 19, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P3T2_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hey guys this weeks blog is about the scavenger hunt we just did with composition techniques. I would think that Contrast in Content would be the most important because it draws the viewers eyes to what is standing out. What most people used in our class was a flower in the grass. because the grass is green and the flower is usually different colors like yellow, red, pink, and so on. That's what I think but there are so may to chose from. That's what I think what do you think?
The hardest composition technique for me was flat angle. Flat angle you need to have a tripod to make your image flat enough because most of us and our classmates were shaking the camera. You always hold the camera as flat as you can. Maybe to improve on flat angle all of us can try not to be in a earthquake.  Even if you are in an earthquake still try to hold the camera as still as you can. That should help us to improve on our composition technique.
My teammates in our composition technique video was Kalie, Meah , And me Danielle. As you watch in the video you will see that we all did different things. The first shot was of Kaile she did birds eye view, ground level, and force foreground. Meah did Ants eye, High angle, Macro, And eye level. And I did low angle. Both Kaile and I did flat angle. Meah and Kaile did point of view. We all filmed different parts of our video. We all got to film at least 5 times. Kaile edited the whole video in IMovie because both Meah and I were absent from school the day we were going to edit our video. So Kaile did most of the work when Meah and I were Absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment