Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cracking the code

I think everyone should learn code because if your ever in a situation and the only way to get out is to read code. Not like that is ever going to happen but I still think it is a good idea because its different and is like learning a different language and you know how everyone says learning a different language is good for your brain well that's kind of what code is. A different language. So I would love to learn code I think its a good idea. And maybe in the future we will need to get out of that secret room and the only way to get out is code but I don't know, but maybe.

At first I would agree that working with code was a challenge. But once you read the objective a few time and do different levels on each lesson you get the hang of working with code. Code is difficult at first but you cant give up. Its like a mini test, tests are challenging but if you study, work hard, and  try your best your sure to be able to do anything. Each lesson it gets a little harder just like going into each school quarter. So keep trying and you should get the hang of working with code.
So if I could create any game with code I would learn how to make my own game on the lesson 3 of our code work. At the end of the lesson it gives you the chance to create your own level im not sure what I would create but in the end it would be really well in the end. You definitely want to think at the time your making your own game because you cant just put to things together and call it a game. You want to put your whole heart into this just like a test. So make sure you do this when you make or design your game.



No comments:

Post a Comment