Thursday, September 29, 2016

Verbal Landscapes

GunnD_Retime from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Results
Results
A way nature impacts my life is it always makes me happy to be outside. I love exploring different things outside and learning of different animals in nature. Looking and smelling the ocean and flowers everywhere. Nature is always so pretty to look at that's one reason why you have 5 senses touch, smell, hear, look, and taste. Each one you can use in nature. You can look at all the beauty, you can feel the wind in your hair, smell the flowers,  hear the birds chipping, and taste fruits that grow, you are able to use all your senses in nature.
Results

Results
Time lapses are created by taking a video and speeding it up to make it go really fast. Like you take a 5 minute video such as a sunrise then you would speed it up from 5 minutes to maybe 5 or 10 seconds. A slow-mo is created by taking a video and slowing it down. If you have a wave crashing down on the sand like I do you would take that 5 second video and slow it down to maybe 10-15 seconds. Also when your taking a video for a slow mo or time lapses always use a tripod or environmental tripod a.k.a the ground. As you know if your taking the video just your self holding the camera its not "Oh it might come out shaky" it will come out shaky.

The hardest part of this video was getting the videos that I needed and trying to wake up early, not moving the camera and trying not to get sand and water on my camera. I over came those problem by getting a good night sleep, using the ground as a tripod, and picking up my camera when a wave was coming. The best part of this project was seeing everything in nature, the brightest sunrise, teal clear waves crashing, golden specks of sand, wet clear raindrops, and the stunning sunset. I also loved editing my video because I can think back about how amazing nature is.


AV Log Screen Shot

Critique Results: I think that I could have got a better grade in this project. I think that I could have done some extra work and really pushed towards a 4/4 instead of a 3/4. I got 9 that voted for a 4 for me, 16 people voted that I got a 3 and 2 voted that I got a 2. I would say that I got a 4 because I had extra time-lapses and extra slow-mos. I also had all the requirements in my video to get a 4/4.  I did notice that some of my clips are shaky. I also noticed that one part of my clip was a black part but that wasent from rearranging it it was my roof in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment