Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

P3T10 Boys Organize Room from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Hey guys it that time again, another project this project is about an animation we had to create (watch it down below). Anyway we have to write about our teammates, my teammates for this project are Brody and Makaio. My teammates personal traits are messy, their chill, athletic, and their both fearless. Our story is about how Brody and Makaio cant find their I.D's for the field trip that they are going on the next day. I tell them that they should clean their room and that may help them find things easier and find their I.D's for the next day. Once they start cleaning their room they find a lot of things they have been missing for sometime. Finally they find their I.D's and can go on tomorrows Field trip.
BTS Photos 


In our animation there is humor of Danielle telling Brody and Makaio to clean their room and right after Makaio says "Wait Danielle. Hold on a sec. I have an idea. How about we clean our room so we can find our I.D.s and this won’t keep happening to us." Then Brody says "That’s An awesome idea! Totally original!" Then Danielle"Great idea! How come I didn't think of that. (sarcastically)" Our animation relates to us because there are those people that are SUPER organized and those people that cleaning or keeping their room clean doesnt really cross their mind.
BTS Photos 

Working with people that I have never work with was kind of hard for me because usually I would go in at recess and only one of my teammates were in there during recess or lunch working trying to help finish their scene another difficult moment was photoshop, I don't like puppet warp on photoshop because I would would always run into problems with it Our teams best moment was turning our project in because we were finally done with all the stress.
Results
Results





No comments:

Post a Comment